At Johnson Creek Development, our solar energy developers are ready to tackle any solar power installation or upgrade, from rooftop solar generation to municipal solar farms.
- Commercial and Utility Construction: We design and build industrial solar facilities of all sizes, with a commitment to providing safe and reliable electrical energy.
- Microgrid Construction for Remote Critical Infrastructure: We can build solar facilities anywhere -- even out of reach of the power grid. Our microgrid solar power generation and storage capabilities let you have compatible AC power in remote areas.
- Existing System Maintenance and Retooling: Was your system built by another solar energy developer? No problem. We will still maintain it through the rest of its lifespan and upgrade it to meet your evolving needs.
- Battery Storage Installation: With battery storage, you can rely on your own solar power, day and night, with or without a grid connection.
- Utility Interconnect: Our solar power developers work with local utility companies to create interconnected solar installations. Connecting to the grid gives you an additional source of electricity for nights and cloudy days, while letting you get paid for any unused electricity from your solar panels.
- Facility Grading and Civil Work: When you work with Johnson Creek, our solar energy developers handle the entire project, from site preparation and leveling to fully operational solar generating power.